The Corrymeela Community wishes to recruit for the following role:
Head of Fundraising
Full time, Permanent (37.5 hours per week)
Split Base: Working between our Offices in Ballycastle & Belfast
We are looking for a Head of Fundraising to significantly increase our supporter income and grow our influence in Northern Ireland and beyond.
The Head of Fundraising must have demonstrable evidence of the following:
- A relevant third level educational qualification or equivalent.
- A track record of at least 3 years of developing and delivering fundraising strategies that have significantly increased income from a range of sources.
- Significant experience in developing and maintaining relationships with existing and prospective external stakeholders and partners, which successfully delivered financial results.
- A minimum of one years’ experience of managing communications to grow an organisations influence in print, online and in the media.
- Demonstrable experience of communicating in a clear and compelling way in person, in print, in the media and online.
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage a team.
- Significant experience in using Word, Outlook, Excel and CRM databases effectively.
- Demonstrable experience in building, controlling and managing a budget of £100,000 or more.
- A clear commitment to Corrymeela’s mission of ‘transforming division through human encounter’.
- Current full driving licence (Valid for use in the UK) and access to a car on appointment. This criterion will be waived in the case of applicants whose disability prohibits driving but who have access to a form of transport, which will permit the applicant to meet the requirements of the post.
- Satisfactory pre–employment check which will be conducted via AccessNI (Corrymeela will conduct this prior to appointment).
- Legal status to work within the EEA.
- A recognised qualification in fundraising or communications.
- A proven track record of successful mass–market fundraising increasing unrestricted income.
- Experience of working as part of a leadership team.
For full details on this position and an application pack, please contact Fiona Campbell via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is Monday 1st March 2021 at 12 Noon.
The Corrymeela Community is an Equal Opportunity Employer