Our Invitation to your group
We would love to welcome your group to our centre. To ensure that your visit is a positive one for everyone, we invite you to agree to these Terms and Conditions.
1. Quotes are only valid for 30 days (from the issue date on the original booking documents).
2. Charges are for a minimum group size of 10 people and a minimum of a 2 nights’ stay.
3. Bookings will only be confirmed if the following 2 conditions are completed:
- Receipt of a non–refundable / non–transferable deposit of 25% of the total booking cost (International groups must accept their own and the recipient banking fees
- A signed Booking Acceptance Form (BAF)
(If the booking is not confirmed within the period of the quotation (30 days), the dates may be passed to another group)
4. Final numbers and arrangements for groups must be confirmed 8 weeks prior to arrival. Charges will be confirmed based on these figures.
5. The final invoice will be sent two weeks prior to the visit and is payable before arrival. Any additional costs incurred will be invoiced after the visit. (International groups must accept their own and the recipient banking fees). All invoices must be settled in Sterling.
6. Cancellation charges of a confirmed booking are on a sliding scale based on a percentage of the agreed cost of the booking: (this will include cancellation of any external facilitators, events, museums, transport etc which has been booked for your group, these external agreements may vary from Corrymeela’s cancellation sliding scale)
- 4 months’ notice – 25% of total booking (i.e. deposit)
- 3 months’ notice – 40% of total booking
- 2 months’ notice – 75% of total booking
- 1 months’ notice – 90% of total booking
- Less than 1 months’ notice – 100% of the total booking charges
As an organisation, we work hard to manage risk and keep guests as safe as possible. To help us do this well we ask group leaders to:
– Ensure group members abide by current Health and Safety guidelines which you are informed about on arrival
– Be accountable for the conduct of and the safety of the group
– Ensure adequate supervision of children and young people at all times throughout your visit
– Be primarily responsible for First Aid for your group
– Continue to advise group members to use good hygiene practices. If a group member is displaying symptoms of Covid–19, we will advise taking a Lateral Flow test. If a positive result is confirmed, we will then advise that group member to leave the Centre and isolate for the Health and Safety of everyone. We will be adhering to any Covid–19 related guidance and/or restrictions set by HSE / NI Government at the time of your visit
– Ensure that group members do not bring alcohol or non–prescribed drugs onsite
– Ensure that group members do not bring any home–baked or cooked goods onsite
– Be aware that group members are responsible for their own personal property. Corrymeela does not accept liability for the loss or damage to any personal property
– Be aware that in the case of accidental or deliberate damage to Corrymeela’s property, group members are responsible for the full cost of replacement or repair
Corrymeela reserves the right to request that a group leave the centre and all group–related charges are non–refundable.
Corrymeela reserves the right to revise and update these Terms and Conditions
This document was last updated October 2022