16 Jul 2015
Post Graduate Certificate in Conflict Transformation
Corrymeela, together with our partners and friends in St Mary’s University in San Antonio, Texas, USA, offer an academic certificate in conflict transformation.
This annual academic course is a global online classroom exploring four modules – global conflict: religion and conflict; group work in post conflict societies; and a capstone module culminating in a field trip to visit peace initiatives and practitioners in Northern Ireland.
Provides participants with practical and creative peace–building approaches used to help transform conflict and heal divided societies in constructive ways
• Four eight–week online courses
◦ Conflict Transformation: Theory and Practice
◦ Identity, Religion, and Violent Conflict
◦ Models for Engagement and Encounter
◦ Conflict Transformation Capstone Project
• Includes a two–week intensive field study in Northern Ireland
• Develop a working knowledge of established and emerging theories and methodologies in the field
• Learn practical skills and strategies for peace–building
Begins Sept. 1, 2015
For more information: