19 May 2017
Trusts and Corporate Relations Manager – Permanent (30 hours per week)
Support the developing work of the Corrymeela Community by maximising sustainable income streams through research, development, implementation and maintenance through
• compelling major Trust Funds, and
• corporate donor campaigns.
The successful applicant should meet the following criteria:
1. Proven track record, over at least three years, of completing multiple successful trust and foundation grant processes each yielding £100K+.
2. Evidence of researching, identifying, analysing and developing relevant funders and applications.
3. Demonstrate effective networking skills and the ability to build strategic relationships with funders, trustees, corporate relations and public officials.
4. Demonstrable experience of developing and presenting successful creative proposals to the corporate sector in relation to securing funds through strategic corporate partnerships.
5. Proven project management capability with experience of delivering against agreed schedules, targets and processes.
6. Proven ability to work on own initiative – ability to demonstrate experience of creative planning, monitoring, evaluation and reporting.
7. High level of experience and competence with IT including all Microsoft packages.
8. Ability and willingness to work flexibly including evening and weekends.
9. Ability and willingness to travel across Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, United Kingdom, Europe and the United States of America.
10. Current full driving licence (Valid for use in the UK) and access to a car on appointment. This criterion will be waived in the case of applicants whose disability prohibits driving but who have access to a form of transport which will permit the applicant to meet the requirements of the post.
11. Legal status to work within the EEA
12. Satisfactory pre–employment check which will be conducted via AccessNI (Corrymeela will conduct this prior to appointment).
An application pack with a job description, remuneration details and full essential and desirable criteria may be obtained by contacting Fiona Campbell on 028 2076 1726 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is 3.00pm on Friday 2nd June, 2017.
Interviews will be held on Thursday 15th June, 2017.